Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
Are you looking for a career that offers uncapped earning potential, an award-winning culture and leadership opportunities? Come be a part of an ambitious team and make an impact at Centric!
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has solid experience successfully recruiting candidates for sales roles. The primary function of this position is to build and deliver a strong and continuous talent pool of prospective sales candidates for the company. This position offers a competitive base salary with significant bonus opportunity.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection
- Inform potential applicants about operations, company culture, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organization
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Meet recruitment activity standards and complete activity reporting
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Travel to college campuses in the surrounding area for on-campus recruiting
- Occasional travel between branch offices to conduct interviews and for recruitment meetings
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for talent acquisition
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Strong communication, active listening, time management, and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and work well as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- At least 2-3 years of experience recruiting is preferred; however not required. Recruiting candidates for sales positions is an added plus
- Light regional travel required time to time for interviews as well as career fairs