The office products business is no longer about copying, faxing and printing. It’s about complete management of document requirements. As the largest independent SHARP dealer in the nation, as well as the fastest growing dealer of RICOH products, we provide an extensive line of copiers, printers and output solutions including archiving and managing documents. We combine the best hardware, software and services to manage document workflow and improve productivity. In order to ensure your success with us, we will provide you with state-of-the-art training as well as exceptional company support.
Our Recent Awards:
- INC5000 Fastest-growing companies in America
- Future50 of Baltimore
- Top 100 Best Well-Run in Baltimore
- Elite 100 Dealer: Mid-Atlantic
We are searching for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager. In this position you will recruit, select, train and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve quota and corporate goals. You will provide the team with support and leadership and drive sales & growth through new and existing accounts ranging from small to Fortune 500 companies. You will market and sell our products and services to businesses within a protected account territory.
This position is the direct result of the outstanding growth Centric has experienced over the past several years. Centric has become one of the largest document management dealerships across the Mid-Atlantic. This is an opportunity to work on one of the most highly successful leadership teams in the region.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with representatives to review activity and facilitate development.
- Respond to daily questions and concerns regarding job-related duties.
- Assist representatives with creating strategic and competitive sales proposals.
- Attend appointments with representatives to provide guidance and information.
- Track and monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Recruit, select, train and evaluate personnel on a consistent basis.
- Conduct or arrange ongoing training in sales effectiveness, product knowledge and industry trends.
- Listen to and resolve customer questions and complaints regarding services, products or personnel.
- Strategize with representatives on various sales opportunities.
- Motivate representatives to attain personal and professional goals.
- Market office technology and attain individual quotas.
- Competitive base-plus-commission pay; all commissions are uncapped
- Protected account territory
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation and paid holidays
- All-expenses-paid President’s Club trip for top performers
- Performance-based rewards and incentives (bonuses, gift cards, etc.)
- Cell phone and laptop
- Extensive sales and product training from industry leaders
- Support of a large, award-winning and aggressively growing company
- Opportunities for use of Ravens and Orioles tickets
- Company events (summer crab feast and holiday party)
As a Regional Sales Manager, you must have an exceptional work ethic and be a competitive, outgoing, and hard-working professional who is driven to succeed and enjoys coaching and mentoring others to do the same. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Specific skills for the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and personal service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.