Are you looking for a career that offers uncapped earning potential, an award-winning culture and leadership opportunities? Come be a part of an ambitious team and make an impact at Centric!
What you can expect from us:
- 4 week extensive training by industry leaders called, “Centric University”
- Become a solutions expert through product and in-field training by top performers so you can provide your clients with the most appropriate technology solutions
- Learn consultative business-to-business selling techniques
- Career Progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- First class compensation program
- Base plus UNCAPPED commissions and bonuses
- Average first year Combined compensation between $55-$75K
- Average 2nd year earnings-$70-$100K
- Average 3rd year earnings-$100K+
- 2 Incentive trips per year
- Quarterly bonus programs
- Superior Benefits
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone/Laptop
- Gym membership reimbursement
At Centric, we are committed to your future as an Account Executive and will invest in you to help you attain outstanding results!
What we need from you:
- As an Account Executive you will be responsible for driving net new business revenues using a strategic direction and consultative approach. This combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success.
- Market and sell Centric products and services to C-level decision makers in a protected territory
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing clients through the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Manage entire sales process and sustain business development activities through cold calls, appointments, product demonstrations, proposals and CRM updates
Requirements for Success:
As an Account Executive, you must be a confident and competitive professional that is driven to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous business to business sales experience or internship is preferred, but not required
- “Hunter” mentality to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business clients
- Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients